- It was indeed a very innovative & different way to learn. Taruna mam is a nice teacher, good methodology used never knew chocolate making would be so interesting!!
-Dr. Priyanka Singal, Doctor
- Amazing class… One must attend… Taruna mam is a patient person. The way she teaches is excellent…
- Excellently demonstrated, very motivating, looking forward to making tones of chocolates!! Wish you great success at what you are doing
- Sonia Sareen
(Artist, Vasant Kunj)
- Excellent experience, learnt a lot, am very happy and would love to make it as my profession. Love to learn more and very beautifully taught. Thanks so much.
- Nidhi Girotra
(Fashion Designer, Tagore Garden)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the class and would love to be a part of more classes. It was a great experience and the best part is that the demo was done in a manner which was easily understood.
- Shiril Philip
- The way of teaching is very clear and easy to understand. Taruna mam has brought chocolates to every home.
- Deepika Garg
- It is a very nice and an interesting class. Cool atmosphere and proper attention given to every single person practical knowledge given.
(Air Hostess, Gurgaon)
- Very professional well handed, excellent time management.
Mr. Manish Sen
(Businessman, South Ex)
- Taruna ma’am is taking the classes in the best way it can be.
- Akansha Jain
(CA, Adarsh Nagar)